Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Material Planner Camarillo, CA Pay- $30/hrJob Description The
Production Planner will generate, maintain and follow-up production
schedules of the assigned area, based on customer demand,
shortages, lead time, capacity and other internal targets and
considerations, ensuring the supply of components to the customer,
whether internal or external, on quantity & on time. This is a key
position of a High-Performance Work Team (HPWT) and will be leading
actions and follow-up meetings with different departments to ensure
KPI???s are at target levels (Service. Quality, Safety, Inventory,
- Analysis of capacity by area, line, machine and product based
- Generate work orders and release them to the shop floor
according to production plan.
- Generate action plans and follow-up focused on achieving
results (Close Actions) --
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum
performance and minimum delay [Production plan must reach internal
- Ensure demand management and forecasting for successful
- Proactively co-lead HPWT to ensure internal targets are
- Propose improvements and create systems for an effective
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials
- Work with operations on assignment of direct manpower and other
staff to particular production operations.
- Work with operations on scheduling shifts according to
production schedule needs and constraints.
- Monitor work orders to ensure they will be finished on
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Collaborate with production, tool room, purchasing, OPEX,
quality control, warehouse and other staff in order to achieve the
- Work according Leader Standard Work (LSW)
- Ensure stock levels are kept within target.
- Ensure KPI???s are met for assigned area.
- Level production based on constraints and as needed in order to
meet the customer--s expectations.
- Follow-up on quality, manpower and other issues proactively to
meet production schedule targets.
- On a weekly basis each planner must re-schedule past due orders
per capacity and constraints. Requirements:
- Bachelor???s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or
Marketing from an accredited institution
- Strong Leadership skills
- Computer skills
- Administrative skills
- Microsoft Office Preferred Qualifications:
- SAP-ERP Knowledge
- Effective communication
- Inventory Management Knowledge
- Bilingual Spanish-English
- APICS Certification
- MRP and planning parameters knowledge Demand and Capacity
Planning experience Job Location (Additional work locations):
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Camarillo , Material Planner, Professions , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!