Company: Belcan Corporation
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description: - #NowHiring #ProductionPlanner
Job Title: Production Planner
Contract: 12 Months, potential to convert to a permanent position. If offered a permanent position, immediate eligibility for retirement benefits, health insurance, and pay increase.
Belcan is a leading provider of professional IT, Engineering, Workforce Solutions and staffing in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe and India.
A Production Planner Job in Camarillo, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will generate work orders and release them to the shop floor according to production plan. If you are interested in this role, Apply Today!
Title: Production Planner
Hours: M-F 7:00 am - 3:30 pm (overtime available)
The Production Planner will generate, maintain and follow-up production schedules of the assigned area, based on
customer demand, shortages, lead time, capacity and other internal targets and considerations, ensuring the supply of
components to the customer, whether internal or external, on quantity & on time. This is a key position of a High-performance Work Team (HPWT) and will be leading actions and follow-up meetings with different departments to ensure
KPI"s are at target levels (Service. Quality, Safety, Inventory, Flex Productivity).
This function will:
* Analysis of capacity by area, line, machine and product based on demand.
* Generate work orders and release them to the shop floor according to production plan.
* Generate action plans and follow-up focused on achieving results (Close Actions)
* Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay [Production plan must
reach internal targets]
* Ensure demand management and forecasting for successful business model.
* Proactively co-lead HPWT to ensure internal targets are met.
* Propose improvements and create systems for an effective production plan.
* Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials constraints
* Work with operations on assignment of direct manpower and other staff to particular production operations.
* Work with operations on scheduling shifts according to production schedule needs and constraints.
* Monitor work orders to ensure they will be finished on time.
* Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
* Collaborate with production, tool room, purchasing, OPEX, quality control, warehouse and other staff in order to
achieve the results.
* Work according Leader Standard Work (LSW)
* Ensure stock levels are kept within target.
* Ensure KPI"s are met for assigned area.
* Level production based on constraints and as needed in order to meet the customer -s expectations.
* Follow-up on quality, manpower and other issues proactively to meet production schedule targets.
* On a weekly basis each planner must re-schedule past due orders per capacity and constraints.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
* Bachelor"s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or Marketing from an accredited institution
* Strong Leadership skills
* Computer skills
* Administrative skills
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
* Solid work ethics
* Microsoft Office
* SAP-ERP Knowledge
* Effective communication
* Inventory Management Knowledge
* Bilingual Spanish-English
* APICS Certification
* MRP and planning parameters knowledge
* Demand and Capacity Planning experience
As an ITAR facility, this position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Please confirm that this candidate meets the ITAR requirement and be sure to update this information on the new Onboarding Checklist.
Location: Camarillo, CA
Zip Code: 93010
Keyword"s: #Camarillojobs; #ProductionPlannerjobs;
Start Date: Right Away
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 63+ years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, please Log in to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart Copyright -2005 Belcan Corporation - Privacy Statement - Site Map
Description: - #NowHiring #ProductionPlanner
Keywords: Belcan Corporation, Camarillo , Production Planner, Professions , Camarillo, California
here to apply!