Program Control Analyst
Company: Artech LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Program Control Analyst plays a key role in the company s
program business management, financial forecasting, cost
accounting, management reporting, inventory and internal control
processes. This role performs a wide range of budgeting,
forecasting, accounting and operational analysis for company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties that may be assigned.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (Program Managers,
Engineering, Manufacturing, Contracts, Purchasing and Accounting)
to provide end-to-end program financial support.
- Brings a strategic and operational focus to critical programs
and/or product line planning and financial operations, with a
particular emphasis on delivery of financial plans and improved
cost and compliance controls
- Manages all aspects of the budgeting, forecasting and monthly
financial reporting for assigned segments and/or product lines.
This includes revenue, direct cost and profit forecasting and
- Works with Program Managers to establish program budgets.
Provides financial reporting and variance explanations are
consistent with required WBS structure and contract
- Ensures programs meet the required financial results and that
efficiencies are identified to improve program
- Prepares and reviews Program EACs, financial reports and
ensures profit rates for contracts are properly reflected
- Assesses Risk and Opportunities in support of EACs, Revenue and
- Prepares cost analysis for proposals and standard
- Assists in the development and support of Company owned
inventory processes, procedures, production plans and
- Generates and analyzes customer required reporting for program
financial status and earned value reporting.
Qualifications & Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following qualifications and competencies:
- Knowledge of DoD program cost and schedule management practices
or similar SOX compliance regulations
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects with high
priorities and ability to produce quality results in a tight
- Ability to effectively interface with both internal and
external management and personnel
- Clearly communicates and presents data, both in writing and
- Knowledge of financial analysis/reporting, EVMS techniques,
Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), FAR/DFAR, proposal pricing, and
applicable government billing systems (WAWF)
- Knowledge of Accounting, Contracts and Subcontracts
- Knowledge and experience in GAAP
- Knowledge of project management and project control tools such
as Costpoint, TM1, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Displays exemplary ethics and business conduct and performs
work cognizant of safe work practices
Keywords: Artech LLC, Camarillo , Program Control Analyst, Professions , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...