Company: Jefferson Wells - a ManpowerGroup Company
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Plant Controller manages all financial accounting activities
including general and cost accounting, payables/receivables, and
payroll. Ensures the plant's financial control processes and
systems comply with company policies and applicable
- Lead the execution of the recurring financial month-end close
process including preparation of month-end journal entries and
- Enhance accounting systems and processes, particularly those
related to billing, while creating and maintaining internal
- Provide daily oversight to other accounting staff in order to
ensure seamless invoicing, AR, AP, inventory costing, and payroll
- Lead the Financial Planning process including annual budget and
- Prepare and lead the Financial Closing process ensuring
accuracy and timeliness.
- Coordinate with department leadership to ensure that all
financial transactions and reports are complete and accurate.
- Ensure compliance with corporate procedures and reporting
requirements, local statutory and legal requirements.
- Develop and update standard costs for material and labor /
- Ensure accurate and timely process of product cost roll-up and
annual standard cost.
- Perform capital spend plans and manage the capital
appropriation request process (CAR).
- Manage Net Working Capital, with a focus on A/R, A/P and
- Organize a monthly and rolling forecast.
- Conduct cost modeling and scenario analyses for strategic
initiatives, cost improvement projects and other business
- Coordinate special projects and ad hoc analyses to further
support process excellence and profitable growth.
- Recommend and implement programs to improve productivity,
increase efficiencies, and reduce costs.
Keywords: Jefferson Wells - a ManpowerGroup Company, Camarillo , Plant Controller, Professions , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...