Company: Belcan Corporation
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Description: - #NowHiring #ProductionSupervisor
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Contract: 12 Months, potential to convert to a permanent position. If offered a permanent position, immediate eligibility for retirement benefits, health insurance, and pay increase.
Belcan is a leading provider of professional IT, Engineering, Workforce Solutions and staffing in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe and India.
A Production Supervisor Job in Camarillo, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will be responsible for leading, facilitating and coordinating all assembly and test production activities and resources per established practices and/or policies within their job area to ensure the timely delivery of quality parts that meet or exceed customer expectations. If you are interested in this role, Apply Today!
Hours: Monday - Friday with some weekends. 7am - 3:30pm
This is a Temp to HIre role
The Production Supervisor is responsible for leading, facilitating and coordinating all assembly and test production activities and resources per established practices and/or policies within their job area to ensure the timely delivery of quality parts that meet or exceed customer expectations. In this role, you will establish and maintain a positive employee relations environment by adherence to Client"s Values, Ethics and Philosophies, and clearly communicates expectations and consistently hold self and employees accountable for performance
* You will proactively implement, promote, and maintain a safe working environment, through diligence in accident prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and rule enforcement.
* You will coordinate, leverages, and appropriately utilizes resources with other managers, such as maintenance, materials, scheduling, quality, and engineering, to resolve production and manufacturing problems, improve processes, maximize efficient utilization of resources, and meet external and internal customer demands.
* You will drive the company"s vision and mission by reinforcing ethics, values and quality policies throughout their area of responsibility. Aligns workforce to the company vision through Client Philosophy workplace practices and beliefs that build trust, mutual respect, and teamwork between employees at all levels of the organization.
* You will set and evaluate departmental goals, such
* You will act as a business partner by planning, initiating, leading, measuring, monitoring and assessing continuous improvement programs and manufacturing process improvements by applying appropriate Client Business System (EBS) processes and problem-solving tools such as ELS (Client Lean System) and 5S.
* You will Actively participate in setting, communicating, and achieving department goals and objectives and develops and maintains performance metrics as required to monitor results and uses those results as a tool to identify and initiate process improvements within own work area. Coordinates and/or participates in continuous improvement teams in own or other areas to enhance plant results.
* You will Fully engage workforce and promote personal accountability by identifying goals, empowering employees to drive decision making, foster innovation, and continuously learn, by providing ongoing feedback on employee performance with formal evaluation provided at least annually.
* You will motivate and coach employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results.
* You will effectively confront employee performance and behavioral issues. Hold employees accountable with immediate feedback when desired behaviors and expectations are not being achieved.
* You will promote employee development and potential through effective performance management and coaching and ensures that appropriate and required training is completed for direct reports so that they have the necessary skills, knowledge information and tools to do their jobs safely and effectively.
* You will demonstrate an appreciation for similarities and individual differences and promotes a culture of inclusion that leverages the full potential of all employees.
* You will promote employee satisfaction and engagement and champions the continuous improvement of year-over-year results as measured by the employee satisfaction survey.
* You will ensure that all direct reports are trained in the applicable environmental, health and safety practices for their respective positions. Identifies and corrects unsafe conditions or practices to assure a safe work environment for all employees.
* Bachelor"s degree from an accredited institution
* Minimum of three (3) years" experience in operations leadership
* Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
* No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of Camarillo will be considered for this position.
* This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
* Bachelor"s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
* Experience with SAP
* Aerospace industry experience
* Working knowledge of production processes, lean manufacturing, and quality control techniques, 5S, Six Sigma, and Quality Systems (e.g., AS 9100, ISO 14001)
Location: Camarillo, CA
Zip Code: 93010
Keyword"s: #Camarillojobs; #ProductionSupervisorjobs;
Start Date: Right Away
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 63+ years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, please Log in to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart Copyright -2005 Belcan Corporation - Privacy Statement - Site Map
Description: - #NowHiring #ProductionSupervisor
Keywords: Belcan Corporation, Camarillo , Production Supervisor, Professions , Camarillo, California
here to apply!