Posted on: August 2, 2022
* Mobile Service Technicians are the leaders of our service
teams in new markets and are solely responsible for the effective
and efficient day to day service operation ensuring customer
satisfaction is premium. In this role, you will be responsible for
delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla
customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of
our Model S, Model X, Model 3 customers and beyond. This role will
be a hands on technical role with wonderful opportunity for growth
and development in our Service Center.
* Our Service team must deliver excellent results and achieve goals
quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of
customers, people, operations, and financials.
* Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is
your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service
experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our
customers. You will actively monitor customer service trends to
make necessary improvements, and assist your team in developing
appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the
overall service experience.
* People: Our Mobile Service Technician will set the example. We
expect you to put your team's success before your own, and actively
involve yourself in your team members' growth and development. Your
team will look to you to set the standard for open communication,
active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We will
look to you to build a team of top talent and mentor the next
generation of Tesla leaders. Our Leading Technicians are the
coaches of their teams - you must provide regular coaching and
feedback, and have a deep knowledge of your team's strengths and
opportunities. You will be responsible for leading change and
inspiring your team every day.
* Operational excellence: As a Mobile Service Technician, you must
understand and own every aspect of your service center's
performance. You will be responsible for driving continuous
improvements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer
service. We expect you to champion safety, efficiency, quality, and
overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions.
* Our Service team acts in the best interest of Tesla at all times.
You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our
* Technical acumen is required - you must develop a knowledge of
all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and
* Educational experience: Qualified motor mechanic, Diagnostic
Technician and/or Master Technician.
* Factory Trained Master or Diagnostic Technician Status/OEM
* Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used
in the maintenance and repair of vehicle including testing,
diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of
electronic systems and modules.
* Knowledge of extensive skill and experience using diagnostic scan
tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes.
* Hybrid Experience a Bonus.
* Valid driver's license and insurance required.
* HVAC Licensing that meets local standards preferred.
* Good verbal English capabilities.
* Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a
* Occasional travel will be required both interstate and
international. Attitude & Approach
* Be a leader and a team-player. You will be required to be 'hands
on' with Tesla vehicles particularly in the initial stages of our
* Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure
situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills
are essential for success.
* Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give
your team the tools they need to be successful.
* Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded. You are in a startup
environment championing and rolling out local service efforts.
* Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on
problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
* Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success
depends on theirs. Employee Benefits
* Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
* Medical plan options for Kaiser, Aetna PPO and HSA (including
infertility and transgender coverage)
* 2 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
* Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High
Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
* Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
* 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
* Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time
for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
* Back-up childcare and employee discounts
* Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity,
accident insurance, and pet insurance
* Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plans
Keywords: Tesla, Camarillo , Service Technician, Professions , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!