Company: Semtech Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location: Camarillo, CA
Semtech is currently seeking a Material Handler to join our
shipping/receiving team. The right person for this role will be
comfortable on their feet (they'll be standing/walking for at least
90% the time), eager to pitch in whenever extra help is needed, and
passionate about providing quality results with a strong customer
* Perform monthly or yearly inventory, and enter results into the
* Examines incoming shipments for damage or shortages, corresponds
with shipper to rectify, and fills out appropriate forms or
* Reviews incoming material to be sure that the invoice,
quantities, and PO numbers match, and works to resolve issues.
* Receives incoming material from various sources, scans, and sends
notifications to recipients.
* Product incoming, review the planning system to determine the
part exists, if yes place stock in finished goods, if not check
with Engineering for the status of the device.
* Ship product per sales order requirements.
* Determines method of shipment based on knowledge of shipping
procedures, routes, and rates; packages, weighs, and marks
container for shipment; prepares necessary forms such as bills of
lading and commercial invoices.
* Partner with planning to coordinate scrap and transact the scrap
to the database.
* Move product from quarantine to finished goods, when
* Required to place requisitions for various stockroom
* Additional duties/tasks assigned by Warehouse Supervisor or
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1-5 years of experience working in a warehouse setting or in a
logistics environment; experience in operating material handling
* Forklift Certified preferred.
* Must be able to work well within a team.
* Ability to read, write, follow instructions, and work
independently with minimum guidance and supervision.
* Ability to stand or walk for extended periods; ability to bend,
and to lift heavy materials.
* Ability to operate computers and relevant warehouse computer
software. SAP knowledge a plus.
* Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime and
Career Growth Philosophy
At Semtech, we seek innovation and leadership from each and every
member of our team. Our goal is to ensure that our talented
professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the
opportunity to excel. Our pay-for-performance philosophy provides
recognition and prestige coupled with a competitive compensation
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties
and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job.
Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks other than
those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and
requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
Keywords: Semtech Corporation, Camarillo , Material Handler, Professions , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!