Quality Test Technician
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Eaton's Aerospace division is currently seeking a Quality Test
Technician to join our team. This position is based at our
Camarillo, CA facility.
The Quality Test Technician is responsible for performing test
duties in accordance with engineering and production test
procedures, operating general and special test equipment (i.e.,
volt meter, power supply) and building/assembling test setup.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours
In This Function You Will
- Conduct electrical testing and measurement (i.e., Dielectric,
insulation resistance, continuity) as part of operations and
- Conduct mechanical and thermal testing as part of operations
- Prepare and verify test data/reports
- Support departments in special test setups and
- Maintain test environment and equipment
- Interpret test standards/procedures and perform testing to
ensure product compliance
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is
- Minimum 2 years work experience in an engineering/lab
environment is required.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only
candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within
50 miles) of Camarillo will be considered for this position. Active
Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the
geographical area limitation.
- Must be legally authorized to work within the United States
without company Sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
- Hands-on skills in electro/mechanical
- Experience with testing per industry test standards (i.e.,
- Understanding of basic hand tools
- Basic understanding of electrical theory (Ohm's law)
- Hands on experience with general electrical test equipment
- Must not be color blind - this position required reading
technical drawings and diagrams that are color coded.
- Must not be hearing impaired - hearing is essential to
detecting audible test cues from equipment
- Physical fitness - must be able lift 50 lbs (minimum) and climb
on height of 3 feet (minimum)
- Team oriented - good attitude, able to clearly communicate
technical matters with team members
- Experience with electrical connectors would be preferred
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Camarillo CA Loc
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility)
allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Requisition ID :094814
Keywords: Eaton, Camarillo , Quality Test Technician, Professions , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!