Wafer Fab Process Technician III
Company: Bruker Corporation
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Wafer Fabrication Production Technician, Level III. Process fragile
Silicon wafers from start to finish with minimal supervision.
Coordinates own daily work based on priorities set at weekly
production meeting and availability of wafer fab equipment. Measure
and record operating data, record wafer lot status in Excel wafer
travelers and quality management software,
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Start-to-Finish wafer processing of silicon MEMS devices using
* Operating cleanroom equipment including; photolithography, wet
etch, dry etch, diffusion, sputtering, evaporation, optical and SEM
* Communicating status of production lots as needed with the
planner and weekly at production meetings.
* Capturing and entering data into Microsoft Office files and
Quality Management software.
* Quality checking product prior to delivery to Assembly
* Communicating equipment failures to equipment engineering and
process deviations to process engineering.
* Meeting committed delivery times.
* Notify appropriate personnel when supplies are low.
* Change out chemicals in wet process benches as required.
* Assisting with the troubleshooting of tools and in improving
processes as needed.
General Duties Percentage of time:______100%_______
Process multiple wafer lots from start to finish. Percentage of
Update wafer traveler with process information for each wafer lot
in process , interface with planner, and participate in planning
meetings. Percentage of time:____5%________
Final quality control. Percentage of time:____10%________
Other duties as requested by direct manager. Percentage of
Maintains a safe work environment in the Wafer Fab.
Must be able to work in a class 100 cleanroom environment, wearing
gloves and full bunny suit, sitting for extended periods of time.
Must handle chemicals and must work in proximity of sources of
Ultraviolet light wearing personal protective equipment. Must have
good vision, dexterity, and good eye-hand coordination to handle
fragile wafers. Must be able to work looking through an optical
microscope for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 30
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Must have practical experience with and must be able to operate
photolithography, wet etch, dry etch, diffusion, sputtering,
evaporation, optical and SEM inspection equipment.
* Must be familiar with the Windows operating systems and with the
MS Office suite, including Microsoft Excel, Word.
* Must have excellent hand and eye coordination and a steady hand
to manipulate fragile wafers with tweezers under an optical
* Must be able to communicate and work well with other team
* Must be able to read Work Instructions and follow without
* Must be willing to learn new techniques and processes
5+ years experience working in a wafer fab production environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High School
Diploma required. Some College preferred.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays,
and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control
laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions
will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in
light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Camarillo , Wafer Fab Process Technician III, Professions , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!