Bilingual Operations Manager
Company: Servicon Systems, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Servicon is experiencing tremendous growth, and we are looking
for talented people to come join our team!In business for 48 years,
Servicon provides superior custodial solutions for complex and
high-end environments in the healthcare, aerospace, commercial,
municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries. Servicing
more than 100 million square feet daily, our customer base includes
Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as many of the largest
hospitals, aeronautical facilities, and municipalities throughout
the United States. We take pride in building and sustaining
long-term client relationships by providing customized solutions
that offer measurable ROI and an unmatched customer experience.Our
goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for our clients
while working toward our vision of elevating the industry through
integrity, leadership, and innovation. We want to change the face
of the cleaning industry and seek candidates who share our
values.The Operations Manager is responsible for managing and
guiding staff to deliver the best client experience at multiple
client sites throughout Ventura County, California. The Operations
- Interacts frequently with clients and staff in a professional
and responsive way, consistent with Servicons company policies,
values, mission, and objectives.
- Ensures safety protocols are fully implemented and followed
within the facilities. Inspects and evaluates all areas serviced by
assigned staff for safety and janitorial excellence.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings, on the spot corrections,
counseling, and retraining on unsafe practices.
- Supervises, manages and trains janitorial staff consistent with
client and company expectations. Performs quality assurance
inspections to ensure all work has been completed in compliance
with specific procedures and scope of work.
- Executes janitorial policies, procedures, and changes to ensure
sustainable and cost-effective use of staffs time, supplies,
equipment, and processes. Helps complete deliverables in clients
agreement and Statement of Work to highest possible standards.
- Supports the Portfolio Manager and executes the full range of
required management responsibilities. Produces monthly calendar of
quality assurance evaluations, gathers statistics and produces
- Understands that challenges are opportunities and can provide
effective solutions to assist Project Managers in resolving
janitorial and scheduling issues, as well as provide
recommendations for improved efficiencies.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant managerial experience in
Facility Services or a related field.
- Strong commitment to high-level service and quality
- Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate, develop and lead a
- Willingness to work a variable work scheduleto include, day
shifts, evening, and night shifts
- Efficient computer knowledge, proficiency in utilizing all
Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with union contracts is preferred
- Must have floor care and janitorial services experience.
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- A criminal background check, results of which are not
necessarily a bar to employment and drug screen are required.
- Must possess AND maintain a valid driver's license, and a
driving record that aligns with company standards. All employees
are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days after
final dose) prior to hire or have a qualifying legal exemption.
- A friendly, respectful, energetic corporate culture that will
allow you to thrive.
- Work in an environment where you can see the difference you
- Competitive base salary.
- Incentive and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Safe harbor 401(k) with company matching.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, bereavement,
- Exceptional health benefits with low costs
- Life, accident, and disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Employee discounts to theme parks, theatres, sporting events,
movies and more.Job Posting Title: Bilingual Operations Manager Job
ID: 2022-3893 External Company Name: Servicon Systems External
Company URL: http://serviconsystems.com/ Shift Days (all that apply
- visible to candidate): Variable work schedule, determined by
business needs. Shift Hours (Start): 3:00 PM Shift Hours (End):
12:00 AM Work Schedule Options (4/10, 5/40, 9/80 - visible to
candidate): This is an exempt full time position. Overtime
Eligible: No Travel Required: Frequent Background Requirements
(visible to candidates): Must successfully complete criminal
background check, MVR and drug screen. Citizenship: Must be able to
provide proof of work authorization Security Clearance Status: None
Security Clearance Type: Not Required Street: 422 Arneill Road
Total Annual Compensation: Up to $70k base plus bonus
Keywords: Servicon Systems, Inc., Camarillo , Bilingual Operations Manager, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!