Posted on: November 17, 2022
Permit Coordinator must fill this position NOW Permit
- Submit permit applications and pick up permits with the city
and county building department.
- Coordinate and deliver completed permits directly to job
- Review, interpret and manage production pipeline data from
reports and dashboards within our CRM.
- Deliver on all service team goals and meet service level
- Attend all team meetings and production meetings with the
General Manager; as well as and one on one meetings with Field
Services Supervisor as scheduled.
- Work cross functionally with operations staff, design team,
account managers and other internal stakeholders regularly.
- Develop and maintain solid rapport with building departments
and home builder customers.
- Follow all company safety policies, procedures and
- Guide internal and external teams through the specific building
department permitting process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Permit Coordinator Work
- 1 year experience managing permit process of any construction
trade (Solar industry experience a MUST).Permit Coordinator
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Associates degree preferred or an equivalent combination of
formal education, on-the-job training, and/or work and life
experiencePermit Coordinator Knowledge and Skills
- Basic understanding of state and local code requirements for
- Familiarity with standard construction and/or residential
- Experience applying and picking up permits with the city and
county building department. Permit Coordinator Physical
- Ability to travel to residential properties and survey/assess
all aspects of the job site.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have your own reliable
transportation to travel to job sites and our warehouse located in
Oxnard, CAAll qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Camarillo , Permit Coordinator, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!