Posted on: September 17, 2022
Medical AssistantLooking for Medical Assistant for a large
healthcare organization.Job Description:
- Assisting patients enroll in patient portal
- Answers/forwards incoming calls
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments
- Verifying Insurance Information
- Calls for Medical Records
- Maintain Patient Flow
- Notify Back office of Patient arrival in timely manner
- Updating Patient Charts
- Vital Signs,
- Takes Chief Complaints
- Doing injections, blood draws.
- Using electronic medical records systems (EMR) -Selling Points
- Experience in large healthcare organization.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
- Entry LevelMust Haves
- Experience/ Education within the medical field
- Bilingual in Spanish is must.If you are interested, please feel
free to call us at -(909) 347-8994 -OR email us your updated resume
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Camarillo , Medical Assistant, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!