RN III Cath Lab
Company: St Johns Hospital Camarillo
Posted on: August 3, 2022
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, located in Camarillo,
California, is a recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for
Clinical Excellence and rated America's 100 Best Hospitals for
stroke and pulmonary care by Healthgrades. St. John's Pleasant
Valley is a part of Dignity Health's Southern California Division
and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit
health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of
top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious
medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all
recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is
supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the
growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at
In keeping with Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Nurse III
is an advance practitioner who is an expert in bedside nursing care
and is also capable of directing/coaching staff in the daily
operations of the nursing unit. Acts as a daily operations of the
nursing unit. Acts as a mentor. Preceptor, and resource of the
Clinical Nurse I and II as well as other staff members. Able to
provide advance consultation in patient care problems for a given
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience of either or any of the
following required: critical care unit, preferable coronary care or
post cardiac surgery, emergency room department or interventional
cardiac or radiology catheterization laboratory.
- Current California Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR certification, ACLS. -Special Skills
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
patient care delivery. Demonstrates proficient intermediate nursing
skills and specialty skills.
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Demonstrates ability to assume a leadership role for
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care
tasks, duties, etc. to other people.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in unit
leadership teams, task forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills,
and objective active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Acts as a role model for CN Is.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all departments. Ability to achieve results for the
organization with and through people, utilizing creative and
innovative solutions, conflict management problem-solving
Keywords: St Johns Hospital Camarillo, Camarillo , RN III Cath Lab, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!