Front of House Supervisor
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Front of House Supervisor
Oakmont of Camarillo is a premier senior living community situated
on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management
Group, Oakmont of Camarillo provides exceptional quality, comfort,
and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a
rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that
promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles
and relationships with residents, families, and team members by
developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity
* Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for
career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition,
our team members may enjoy the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
* Discounted Meals
* Bonus Opportunities
* Team Member Discount Program
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
* Recognition Programs
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Student Loan Refinancing
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
The Front of House Supervisor is responsible for meeting or
exceeding all standards of quality, productivity, customer service
to all residents, prospective residents, and guests in all dining
rooms, in accordance with property policies and procedures.
* Serve meals to residents, family members, and visitors in a
professional, dignified, efficient, and courteous manner.
* Bring, serve, and refill beverages, including water, coffee,
soda, wine, beer, and cocktails in appropriate glasses.
* As applicable, able to open and serve wine and beer and prepare
cocktails. Stocks bar with wine, beer, liquor, mixers, and
garnishes. Submits requests to Culinary Services Director regarding
products to order.
* Accurately and professionally take residents' and guests food and
beverage orders and enter them into the POS (point of sale
* Properly input to-go and take-out orders as well as employee
meals according to current procedures
* Verify food prepared matches items ordered on POS. Ensure food
orders reflect special requests, including menu substitutions.
* Assist residents with menu selections as needed. Identify how
various menu items are prepared, ingredients, and cooking methods
especially for daily specials for residents and guests.
* Serve as a liaison with kitchen and dining room staff to make
corrections or adjustments to orders as necessary.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Prefer one (1) year of experience working in a food and beverage
* Able to operate a personal computer and be proficient in MS
Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
* Able to operate standard office equipment, including fax machine,
copier, telephone, etc.
* Knowledge of and/or ability to learn the theory and practice of
assisted living and dementia care
* Able to be flexible, adapt and respond to change, make decisions
in stressful situations and prioritize tasks and projects.
* Able to analyze, solve and respond to problems or concerns.
* Able to obtain and maintain valid first aid certification
* Able to obtain and maintain valid Food Handlers certification
* Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests,
including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72
hours of start date.
* Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & booster or valid exemption
due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to
About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management Group is a
recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a
portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy
Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors across 40
communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Camarillo , Front of House Supervisor, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!