RN II Sub-Acute
Company: St Johns Hospital Camarillo
Posted on: June 24, 2022
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, located in Camarillo,
California, is a recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for
Clinical Excellence and rated America's 100 Best Hospitals for
stroke and pulmonary care by Healthgrades. St. John's Pleasant
Valley is a part of Dignity Health's Southern California Division
and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit
health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of
top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious
medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all
recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is
supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the
growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at
In keeping with Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Nurse II
is an experienced Practitioner who demonstrates in-depth knowledge
of nursing, patient care, and the ability to practice
independently. - The Clinical Nurse II also serves as a resource
person as a well preceptro. - Under minimal supervision, the
Clinical Nurse II identifies and implements nursing interventions -
for a given patient population. -This position is represented by
SEIU, Local 121RN, and is covered by the terms and conditions of
the applicable collective bargaining agreement. - -
- Six months (6) current medical/surgical nursing in an acute
care setting or specialty area experience.
- Current California Registered Nurse license. (LIC RN)
- Current CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)Preferred Requirements:
- Other certification specified by area of practiceSpecial
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient intermediate nursing skills and
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Demonstrates ability to assume a leadership role for
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care
tasks, duties, etc. to other people.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in unit
leadership teams, task forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills,
and objective active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Acts as a role model for CN I's.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions,
conflict management problem-solving skills.
Keywords: St Johns Hospital Camarillo, Camarillo , RN II Sub-Acute, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!