TSA Customer Service Rep
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Staples Connect focuses on our customer and our community, while
empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As an Enrollment Agent
(TSA Customer Service Rep), you'll be collaborative and inclusive
in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented
retail culture. You'll provide great customer service in our stores
by helping customers realize an easier flying experience through
TSA Precheck while initiating background checks for various federal
or state programs (training provided).
Get great perks.
* Quarterly bonus, flexible hours/shifts, weekly pay, training, and
generous paid time off; hiring immediately
* Opportunity for full time or part time hours depending on the
specific store's opening(s)
* Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples
reserves the right to pay more or less
* Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans and other retailers, etc.)
* 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance,
and many more benefits; full-time associates also eligible for
Schedule an interview immediately.
* Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via
text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We'll let you know if
you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store
Lead government or TSA related consumer sales for identity related
products and services.
* Greet all customers and provide a professional and welcoming
* Verify customer identity, scan required documents into database
system, take passport photos
* Complete customer fingerprint images, biometric & data capture
processes and paperwork
* Engage and present products & solutions that drives sales with
our customer's needs in mind
* Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with
fingerprinting and retail equipment
* Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned
* Support the retail business initially while waiting for your
in-depth background check to complete
Essential skills and experience:
* 18 years of age or older and must be a U.S. citizen
* Able to work a flexible schedule (including evenings and/or
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office; ability to operate a keyboard,
photocopier, other office equipment
* Customer service-related experience
* Pass a comprehensive and in-depth IdentoGO background check
* Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks
offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Camarillo , TSA Customer Service Rep, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!