Salon Hair Stylist
Posted on: November 18, 2021
A Day in the Life of a Hair Stylist: You ll be able to express
your creativity and passion for people along with providing the
ultimate client experience ( UCE ).
- Showcase your hair cutting, coloring, styling skills and
- Work with a team of professionals to transform our client s
dream of restoring their hair and changing their lives.
What You ll Need:
- Current active cosmetology license in the state in which you
- Skilled at analyzing, consulting and educating clients
regarding hair care and hair care products.
- Persuasive selling techniques to educate and encourage
- Honest and ethical to preserve strong client and team
- Demonstrate strong technical skills with a passion and devotion
for your art.
- Works independently and adapts well to change and business
- Willing to continuously improve and an eagerness to learn new
skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and
Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
HairClub is an Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics:
colorist, cosmetologist, esthetician, estilista, facial threader,
makeup artist, salon shampoo, skin, skin care specialist, spa
Keywords: HairClub, Camarillo , Salon Hair Stylist, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!