What you'll do
To provide service and guest courtesy that exceeds our
customer's expectation (wow! Service) in a fast and orderly fashion
that meets quality, service, and cleanliness standards.
- Greets the customer
- Suggestive sale and answer questions about products
- Records the customer's order
- Stages customers in serpentine area to maintain a smooth
- Selects requested food items from serving or storage areas and
assembles items on serving tray or in takeout bag.
- Serves cold drinks, hot beverages, and desserts
- Receives payment
- Assists customers with questions or complaints
- Retrieves raw food stock and places at appropriate station for
- Performs duties to prepare food
- Maintains orderly eating and serving areas
- Ensures that he or she follows all company issued policies and
What you can expect
Full-Time Crew Members
- Medical Insurance (eligible the first day of the following
month after 30 days of employment)
- Vision and Dental Plans (eligible the first day of the
following month after 30 days of employment)
- 401k plan with up to 4% company match; immediate vesting
(eligible to enroll after completing one year of employment)
- Paid Vacation: 1 Week (7 days) annually accrued bi-weekly after
5th year anniversary
What we expect from you
Education and/or Experience
No prior experience or training. High School diploma preferred,
but not required.
You must have the ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and to write simple
correspondence. To effectively present information in one-on-one
and small group situations to customers, clients, and other
employees of the organization.
You must have the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers
and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. You must have the
ability to perform these operations using units of American money
and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
You must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. You must also have
the ability to deal with standardized situations with only
occasional or no variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Crew Leader Certification
Shift Supervisor Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job function, the employee
may be required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to figure,
handle, and feel. He or she may also be required to reach with
hands and arms, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee
may also be required to lift at least 20 pounds at a time. There
are no special vision requirements for this job position.
Employee may be exposed to high heat from grill and fryer
equipment and may be exposed to cooking oils and other materials
typically used in preparing fast food products.
Must be 16 years old or older; no exceptions unless authorized
by VPO & HR
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.