Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a
broad range of high technology solutions and products to the
marketplace. Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the
Digital Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors
provides advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers,
including the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial
customers. In the civilian space arena, Teledyne sensors are the
most advanced sensors on board the Hubble space telescope, and they
are also found on board the majority of NASA space probes and
ground based telescopes. In the DoD arena, Teledyne sensors are
integrated into several major systems for persistent surveillance,
chemical detection, and target identification, among others.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Provides support for Solumina conversion of Excel Travelers to
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Track the conversion of Excel Travelers to Solumina
- Follow MOs through to completion
- Print the As built report and compare the results to Excel
- Schedule meeting with Quality and Ops to compare the
- Keep track of which plans are in which stage of approval
- Assist in figuring out the API to tie MS Project IMS dates to
Smartsheet rollup (specifically VID)
To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in
group problem solving situations.
- Follow-up and completion of tasks assigned
- Responds promptly to internal customer needs with sense of
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds
well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits
work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively;
Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback; Supports everyone's
efforts to succeed.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect.
- Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities;
Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions;
Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for
ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures
including using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and
wearing company issued badge when on company property; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able
to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and
offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Other Essential Duties
- Must have intermediate knowledge of computer applications
including Excel, Word
Other Skills and Abilities desired but not required
- Basic Knowledge of ISO and/or AS9100
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/6 Sigma/Kaizen
- Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access
restrictions, successful applicants must be US Citizen
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious
creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender
origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran
Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation while seeking employment,please email
email@example.com or call (855)479-1480.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a