Store Manager - Calvin Klein
Company: Phillips - Van Heusen Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Store Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide
exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They are
responsible for conducting strategic business analysis, leading a
team focused on delivering top line sales results and managing
controllable expenses. Store Managers own the recruitment, talent
development, and performance management of their store team.
- Drives the effort to greet and offer assistance to every
customer and provides real-time coaching.
- Empowers the store team to make decisions that align with brand
standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience
and always place our customer first.
- Cultivates an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge
of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand
- Assesses trends and opportunities within the store and market;
implements strategies that support the brand standards, customer
service expectations, and connect the store's goals to the larger
Commitment to Efficiency
- Oversees merchandising execution; analyzes top selling and slow
selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that
align with brand standards and drive sales results.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides
loss prevention training and coaches the store team to maintain
awareness and report concerns.
- Directs payroll and scheduling strategies in alignment with
budgets; oversees store financials including expenses and
- Conducts strategic business analysis and planning; communicates
opportunities to senior leadership.
- Sets the staffing strategy and recruits top talent to ensure a
best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and manages succession
- Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals
and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes
outstanding performance and maintains a focus on team
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the
brand and our customers; treats customers and the store team
professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and
partnership, builds relationships and seeks out feedback for
- Champions innovation and change, drives company initiatives,
and fosters a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of retail store management experience
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and
overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged
periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity
employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis
of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent
with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender
identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
physical or mental disability, military status or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In
addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a
strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring
that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely
on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational
background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve
these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH
prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting
or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior
wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with
the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to
disclose this salary history information to PVH
Keywords: Phillips - Van Heusen Corporation, Camarillo , Store Manager - Calvin Klein, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!