Company: Dignity Health
Posted on: June 7, 2021
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, located in Camarillo,
California, is a recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for
Clinical Excellence and rated America's 100 Best Hospitals for
stroke and pulmonary care by Healthgrades. St. John's Pleasant
Valley is a part of Dignity Health's Southern California Division
and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit
health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of
top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious
medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all
recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is
supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the
growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, performs a
variety of routine tasks related to the setup and delivery of
patient meals and snacks.
This position is represented by SEIU-UHW and is covered by the
terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining
- 5 years acute healthcare experience in nutrition service or 3
years experience working with modified diets.
- Good oral, written and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of various diets (Regular, Healthy Heart,
Consistent Carb, Renal, Bland, Soft, Dysphagia 1, 2 and 3,
- Knowledge of HAACP/SERVSAFE guidelines.
- Great Customer skills (HELLO).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer experience.
- Must be able to set daily priorities, work independently and as
a team member.
- Ability to take instructions, comprehend and follow
- Must be able to perform basic computer skills.
- Ability to learn and comprehend basic nutritional
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and follow written and
oral instructions in English.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Camarillo , Nutrition Tech, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!