ISI, a Molex company, has over 30 years of experience supplying
critical components and systems for high-reliability applications.
We are a vertically integrated, ITAR compliant manufacturing
facility. With the innovation of ISI and the global reach of Molex,
together we can make greater progress in integrated solutions in
any volume, market or location on the planet.
The Senior Printed Circuit Board Designer will design and
develop printed circuit boards for high density, hi-speed
multi-layer boards. This will be a highly collaborative role with
other engineering disciplines to solve problems and drive solutions
for clients. This person should have the ability to think about
manufacturability and complete the layout design.
Come join a talented engineering staff with comprehensive design
disciplines, a broad range of capital manufacturing equipment, and
the ability to develop new manufacturing processes. We are
continuously adding to our capabilities, allowing us to develop and
deliver solutions that would typically require managing multiple
The Experience You Will Bring
- Professional expertise in high speed, multi-GHz PCB design
- Experience managing PCB design projects from design to
- Experience collaborating with manufacturing and test
departments to optimize designs for producibility
- Experience with Altium or Cadence
- Understanding of PCB Stack-ups
- Ability to write technical specifications and instructions
- Must be a US Citizen, hold a Green Card or have ITAR
What Will Put You Ahead
- AutoCad or SolidWorks experience
- IPC CID Certification
- Experience managing internal and subcontract designers
- Experience with high density substrates used for bare die
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and
regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide
proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be
eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf