Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine
The Sales Leader supports the store leadership team by
effectively performing the responsibilities of a leader on duty
(QB) by creating a selling culture and enhances the customers
experience and achieves the store sales goals. In the absence of a
member of management, the Sales Leader is responsible for the daily
operation of the store.The Sales Leader is expected to model Under
Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and
interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the QB and consistently models the brand's Athlete
service standards and selling behaviors.
- Communicate clear shift expectations and hold the store
associates and themselves accountable to achieving all brand,
performance and behavior standards throughout their shift.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development
opportunities to elevate leadership skillset and individual
- Establish and assign individual goals to sales and stock
associates; monitor performance and provide real-time coaching to
support them in achieving the assigned goals.
- Motivate associates by providing feedback and recognition for
behaviors that drive positive results throughout QB shift.
- Recognize and communicate associate performance issues to store
leadership in a timely manner to develop plans for resolution.
- Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding
teammates for their outstanding performance throughout QB
- Conduct new hire training for new sales teammates.
- Partner with the Store leadership team in the execution of the
store business plan to drive KPI results and maximizes business
- Evaluate store sales and payroll goals using payroll reports
and tools; make scheduling adjustments to meet business needs.
- Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the
use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and
the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
- Oversees and ensures efficiency of all daily operational
procedures throughout QB shift.
- Ensure store audit compliance and shrink results meet company
loss prevention standards.
- Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and
organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store
environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
- Perform "level-sets" and make sure the store is replenished by
pushing all goods to the floor.
In the absence of a member of store leadership, is authorized
- Open store Monday through Friday only; close store Sunday
through Wednesday if necessary
- Complete employee purchase transactions
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes
and store team.
- Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced
and deadline-oriented environment
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
Education And / Or Experience
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Minimum 1 - 2 year retail experience or equivalent
- Team leader experience preferred.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and
related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information (including
characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse