Service Technician - Apartment Maintenance
Company: AMLI Residential
Posted on: June 4, 2021
AMLI Residential is looking to fill a few Maintenance Technician
openings at several of our Apartment Mid-Rise and High Rise
communities. We are looking to hire in the Camarillo/Ventura County
As the Maintenance Technician, you will maintain the efficient
operation and upkeep of the property buildings.
- You will diagnose maintenance issues and make repairs in areas
such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling,
exterior structural, and appliance.
- Touch up painting around the exterior of the building when
necessary; this includes doors, rails, hallways, gates etc.
- The tech is also responsible for punching the units at
- Will share on-call with other team members.
Compensation and Benefits:
AMLI offers the following benefits to meet the needs of AMLI
employees and their families:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Company Match
- Apartment Rent Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Time Off - Vacation, personal, sick and company holidays
- Care.com premium memberships
- Emergency Leave for COVID related Absences
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages
personal and professional growth. We have one of the best training
programs in our industry; supporting the certification process and
on-going technical skills development. We offer a competitive
salary along with bonuses, benefit and recognition programs. Apply
online now and discover the boundless opportunities available here
Painting, HVAC, Service Technician, Apartment Turns, Punch Tech,
Dry wall repair, plumbing, electrical
Keywords: AMLI Residential, Camarillo , Service Technician - Apartment Maintenance, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!