RN III Flexible Staffing Pool Surgical Services
Company: St Johns Pleasant Valley Hospital
Posted on: June 2, 2021
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, located in Camarillo,
California, is a recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for
Clinical Excellence and rated America's 100 Best Hospitals for
stroke and pulmonary care by Healthgrades. St. John's Pleasant
Valley is a part of Dignity Health's Southern California Division
and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit
health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of
top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious
medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all
recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is
supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the
growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at
In keeping with Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Nurse
III is an advanced practitioner who is an expert in bedside nursing
care and is also capable of directing/coaching staff in the daily
operations of the nursing unit. Acts as a daily operation of the
nursing unit. Acts as a mentor. Preceptor, and resource of the
Clinical Nurse I and II as well as other staff members. Able to
provide advance consultation in patient care problems for a given
patient population. Must demonstrate competency in at least three
(3) core areas: short stay unit, Post Anesthesia Care Unit and
May function as relief charge. The nurse will be assigned to
work in all areas of SJRMC and SJPVH. Assigned to different areas
may change during a specific shift.
This position is represented by SEIU, Local 121RN, and is
covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective
KEYWORDS: REGISTERED NURSE, RN, FLOAT, SURGICAL, OPERATING ROOM,
OR, PACU, SURGERY, HOSPITAL, HEALTHCARE
- Registered Nurse with three (3) years acute care
- Six (6) months of PACU and six (6) months of GI experience
- Graduate of an approve school of nursing.
- Current CA Registered Nurse license (CA RN)
- Current AHA BLS certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Current AHA ACLS certification (CT ACLS)
- PALS certification within six (6) months of hire (CT PALS)
- Spanish speaking experience
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BA RN)
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient advanced nursing skills and
- Demonstrates caring compassionate attitude toward others.
- Ability to model the leadership role for the patient care
- Demonstrates skills in appropriately delegating patient care
tasks to other team members.
- Extensive knowledge of CQI techniques in patient care.
- Consistently demonstrates knowledge and utilization of CQI
techniques in patient care improvement projects.
- Demonstrates ability to chair and actively participates in unit
leadership teams, task forces or committees.
- Organizes and priories work efficiently.
- Demonstrates clear and effective written and oral English
language skills and objective active listening skills.
- Knowledge of the concepts of Change Theory and the ability to
identify the need for change and as well as the ability to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and
- innovative solutions, conflict management and problem-solving
- Demonstrates core competencies and obtains/maintains the
appropriate certifications as established by each core area.
Keywords: St Johns Pleasant Valley Hospital, Camarillo , RN III Flexible Staffing Pool Surgical Services, Other , CAMARILLO, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!