Company: CPI Solutions
Posted on: June 1, 2021
As an AV Technician, you will be responsible for organizing and
installing media equipment such as projectors, microphones, video
monitors, wiring rack hardware and terminating cables.
To ensure success as an AV Technician, you should have knowledge
of audio and video equipment, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Ultimately, a top-notch AV Technician should be able to work
through complex issues with out of the box thinking.
In addition, this position will be responsible for assisting
with operation troubleshooting, diagnostics, housekeeping, and
repairs on commercial installs, maintenance of equipment.
- Adhere to engineered design documentation to place wire in
locations for all system devices
- Able to safely use power tools, ladders
- Able to read and follow architectural plans for device
- Fast, efficient, accurate, and neat at all times
- Terminate, verify, label system wiring
- Install AV devices following system documentation
- Follow schematic documentation for AV rack building
- Installation and setup of AV equipment
- System trouble-shooting and debugging
Personal and Communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and courteous at all times
- Punctuality is paramount
- Eager to learn
- Strives for excellence and efficiency in all tasks
- Preferred: 1+ year of experience in Custom Commercial A/V
- Preferred: Knowledge of network configuration and setup a
- Required: A great attitude and work ethic
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Keywords: CPI Solutions, Camarillo , AV Technician, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!