Outside Sales Representative
Company: Freeway Funding, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
General Purpose of the Position
Our position of Outside Sales Representative requires an
individual that is responsible for meeting loan origination goals,
obtaining new dealer accounts and delivering a superior customer
service experience in a professional manner. The Outside Sales
Representative is the liaison between our corporate office and our
dealer network and becomes the face of Freeway Funding within their
assigned territory. The Outside Sales Representative will be
proficient in building strong relationships and expanding Freeway
Fundings dealership network. The Outside Sales Representative
will be a detail oriented, innovative self-starter and possess
superior communication skills.
Freeway Funding specializes in the non-prime auto loan space
throughout California. The candidate will have an opportunity to
join a dynamic, family-oriented team and contribute significantly
towards the continued expansion of the company.
- Consistently meet and exceed loan origination goals
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships
with independent and franchise dealerships within your assigned
- Service existing accounts within territory. Facilitate
communication and activity between dealer and company
- Identify and develop new dealership accounts
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to personally contact
existing or potential new dealers
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments and company
- Educate and train dealers on companys products and
- Significant automobile travel within assigned territory
- Attend company meetings
Outside Sales Representative Requirements
- Previous experience in the auto lending industry but will
consider strong dealership finance department experience.
Familiarity with subprime is preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
with the ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, tactful and
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
- Established network of dealership relationships is a huge
Outside Sales Representative Compensation
Freeway Funding provides a compensation and benefits program
that is second to none in the industry.
- Generous base salary guaranty during orientation period
- Substantial commission on a per deal basis
- Income is limited only by the ability to cultivate and maintain
business within the assigned area
- Lucrative monthly bonus plan
- Company contribution to health and dental plans
- 401K and pre-tax flexible spending programs
- Travel and mileage reimbursement program
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Freeway Funding, Inc., Camarillo , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!