Stock Teammate, PT
Company: Under Armour
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine
The Stock Teammate is responsible for maximizing selling
potential by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of
merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor. The Stock
Teammate is accountable for delivering on all aspects of stockroom
standard operating procedures (SOP) and achieving the brand
standards for shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and
merchandising. The Stock Teammate is expected to model Under
Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and
interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently achieve brand productivity standards for shipment
processing, replenishment, markdowns and merchandising through
utilizing the company tools and resources.
- Maintain stockroom standard operating procedures (SOP) to
support efficient and effective handling and placement of
merchandise, visual props, marketing and fixtures in order to
maximize sales and productivity.
- Execute efficient and effective shipment processing by
following processing and placement guidelines; track and
communicate units per hour productivity to store leadership.
- Support, understand and adhere to Under Armour's visual
standards in order to maximize merchandise presentations when
flowing product from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Partner with store leadership to ensure all aspects of
replenishment are properly executed to include Fill the Floor,
power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
- Communicate merchandising opportunities to store leadership as
identified through replenishing size specific quantities throughout
the store: recommend and execute merchandising adjustments in
compliance with Under Armour's visual standards.
- Execute markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom and on the
sales floor; update store leadership on compliance.
- Partner with store leadership to complete stock transfers and
- Consistently provide support to fellow teammates through
sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in
- Engage in, maintain and support safety standards on sales floor
and in the stockroom; communicate safety concerns to store
- Aware of and follows Loss Prevention policies; advises
management of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and teammates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with
only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fastpaced
and deadlineoriented environment.
- Ability to lift cartons weighing up to 25lbs.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.
Education And / Or Experience
- Previous retail experience preferred.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and
related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information (including
characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Keywords: Under Armour, Camarillo , Stock Teammate, PT, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!