Financial Services Representative
Company: Pacific Western Bank
Posted on: May 31, 2021
As a Financial Services Representative
you will represent our bank to the community and make our customers
feel welcome. We are looking for people who are dependable,
self-motivated and work well in a team environment. In this
position, you will handle all facets of opening new accounts, and
be responsive to the needs of both internal and external customers
by introducing bank services/products that may be of interest to
them. This position requires you to be highly organized and detail
oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up
- Handles all facets of new accounts including opening new
accounts, superseding accounts, ordering checks and notary.
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs and priorities of both
internal and external customers; identifies and takes appropriate
action based on customer needs; establishes effective working
relationships with customers and gains their respect and
- Makes suggestions to current or potential customers about other
services/products that may be of interest to them.
- One to two years of New Accounts
- Cross-selling Pacific Western Bank
Products and Services.
- Completion of certifications.
- Prepare documentation for new
accounts under the Bank’s CIP/BSA and other Bank policies.
- Input new accounts on ITI and submit
complete package. Knowledge of Navigator, Director, Word, and Excel
- Assist the teller line when
- Provide assistance with end of day
closing, to include cash balancing (vault & ATM)
- Assist with processing and scanning
of daily teller work.
- Gain a thorough knowledge and
understanding of the following key backup duties:
- CTR Input
- Stop Payments
- Hold Notices
- Analysis Charge Input
- Telephone Transfers
- Participate and contribute to the
branch’s overall goals.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Perform other duties as
Keywords: Pacific Western Bank, Camarillo , Financial Services Representative, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!