Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2021
CleanerUS-CA-CamarilloJob ID: 2# of Openings: 1Category:
Janitorial/CustodialTeledyne Scientific & Imaging, LLC.Overview In
business for more than 48 years, Servicon is the leading custodial
solutions provider servicing the healthcare, aerospace, commercial,
municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries nationally.
Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as
many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities, and
municipalities throughout the United States. Our goal is to create
cleaner, healthier environments for our clients while working
toward our vision to elevate the industry through integrity,
leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate objective is to provide
exemplary service while changing the face of the cleaning industry.
We welcome candidates who share our values. Responsibilities
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's
partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore
developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity,
professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties
and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has
been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as
safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of
cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as
remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets,
fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall
grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces,
including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance
glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and
public areas as required.
- Keep janitor's closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Spanish a
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, Camarillo , Cleaner, Other , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!