Senior Software Engineer
Company: Brandes Associates Inc.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Brandes Associates Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate to
serve as a Senior Software Engineer for a Department of Defense
(DoD) program at Camarillo/Point Mugu CA. Opportunities for career
advancement, excellent benefits and stability are some of the
advantages of our well-established, employee-focused company.
- Provide software engineering support for the suite of AEA
mission planning software components that interface and operate
with the Joint Mission Planning System-Maritime (JMPS-M) Framework.
Components consist of the AEA UPC, Satellite (SAT)/Integrated
Broadcast System (IBS) common planning component, and the
Electronic Warfare Data System (EWDS) which are applicable to the
EA-18G "Growler" electronic warfare aircraft.
- Responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and
testing of subsystems and system components.
- Able to build a wide variety of software subsystems and
components efficiently and effectively, given only a requirements
specification and constraints.
- Able to develop and sustain these subsystems and software
components in complex, multi-vendor, multi-platform environments.
- Maintain the source lines of code (SLOC) metrics and SW
- Perform configuration management of software, create software
builds and create software installs. Qualifications:
- Requires at least ten (10) years of experience in software
- Must have performed the functions listed in the Functional
Description for at least five years within the last seven
- SQL, VMware, CMMI and Scripting (MSbuild, VB Script, shell
- AGILE environment experience.
- Experience with Software Configuration Management tools
(Rational ClearCase, Microsoft Team Foundation Server or
Subversion) and InstallShield.
- C# experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills-verbal,
non-verbal, written, and listening-for staff, customer, and
organizational level communications, both formal and informal.
- Ability to work independently or lead a small team,
- Working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite programs,
MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Education: MA/MS degree or
higher in a "Relevant Engineering/Science Field. Bachelor's Degree
plus 4 years additional work experience may be substituted for a
Master's Degree. Clearance: Condition of employment - must have and
maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Applicants selected will
be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information. Citizenship: The
applicant must have US citizenship at time of application. BAI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Brandes Associates Inc., Camarillo , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!