Human Resources Director
Company: Semtech Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The HR Director will be supporting Semtechs Corporate office
located in Camarillo, CA and corporate functions worldwide. This
role will partner with site leadership to ensure that our HR
strategy supports the business needs and ensure that we deliver
high quality service to employees and leaders. The HR Director will
coordinate with corporate functions on all facets of an employees
lifecycle within the organization including recruitment and
selection, total rewards, developing and implementing
engagement/retention strategies, employee relations, and supporting
training activities. This role will report directly to the CHRO and
relocation is available. This position will require that the
candidate live within daily commuting distance to the Camarillo
* Build organizational capability to support business priorities
with strong employee relations and strategic business partnering
* Drive, recommend, and manage creative strategies to address
retention, employee engagement and leadership development in
partnership with Talent Development.
* Collaborate with corporate HR teams in the areas of talent
acquisition, total rewards, and HR Technology to drive desired
* Support regional payroll and related compensation practices to
ensure accurate and equitable compensation management.
* Define and manage local HR programs, processes, and guidelines
for the corporate related functions.
* Define, manage, and implement regional processes and policies to
ensure the safety of our employees.
* Build and maintain relationships with local organizations to stay
abreast of changing legislation, the regional labor market, and
conditions with potential to affect business outcomes.
* Drive effective new employee induction, performance management,
and exit interviews.
* Manage the HR side of internal and external audits.
* Manage the Visa process for candidates.
* Manages a team of HR professionals including HRBPs and HR
* Manage and own day-to-day tactical responsibilities of a
front-line HR professional.
* 8+ years of progressive human resources experience, and
experience in a semiconductor company would be preferred
* Graduate in any discipline with a post-graduate degree/diploma in
Human Resources or an MBA from a recognized
* Previous experience working for a multinational/global
organization, with experience supporting employment matters in the
United States and other countries
* Strong experience in legal processes to ensure compliance and
avoidance of unnecessary claims, while protecting rights of
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with different
cultures (verbal and written)
* Ability to work well independently and proactively
* Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate conference
calls/project requirements outside of local time zones
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across
multiple levels and disciplines in the organization
* Demonstrated ability to take local/regional issues and concepts
and develop solutions
* Strong focus on execution and high-quality output
* Experience with mergers and acquisitions preferred
Career Growth Philosophy
At Semtech, we seek innovation and leadership from each and every
member of our team. Our goal is to ensure that our talented
professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the
opportunity to excel. Our pay-for-performance philosophy provides
recognition and prestige coupled with a competitive compensation
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties
and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job.
Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks other than
those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and
requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
Keywords: Semtech Corporation, Camarillo , Human Resources Director, Human Resources , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!