Company: Johanson Technology Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: The Payroll-HR Coordinator will be responsible for
processing payroll and maintaining the ADP Workforce Now database
current. They will provide clerical support in recruitment and
company events. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Process bi-weekly ADP payroll for employees in the
organization. Review quarterly and annual payroll reports, will
work with accounting to balance out the payroll.
- Review timecards and consult/train supervisors about any
discrepancies. Review payroll for accuracy to ensure timely and
accurate bi-weekly payroll submission.
- Maintains HRIS personnel database and spreadsheets.
- Generates reports to relevant departments about payroll,
benefits, company budget and expense.
- Generates and maintains personnel folders and HR/payroll
- Handles garnishment and unemployment claims on an as needed
- Address and resolve employee inquiries relating to the payroll
- Available to answer employee questions about department matters
such as insurance, payroll, retirement plans, hiring procedures and
company policies. Refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist with the recruitment screening process.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR department.
- Additional or different functions may be assigned to the
- Work area is to be kept clean and always organized.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITYCommunicates with all levels of personnel
and alerts management of the company to any issues that require
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONFIDENTIALITYMust have high level
confidentiality on payroll and employee issues. As the position
involves handling employees' personal information, this position is
expected to maintain proper security for all employee files and
always follow privacy procedures.
WORK ENVIORNMENTUsually work in an office environment during
regular business hours. Occasional walking in a manufacturing
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDSThe physical and mental demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or
hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- Alternative or combined skills in understanding, counseling,
and/or influencing people are important in achieving job
objectives, causing action, understanding others, or changing
behavior; and, skills of persuasiveness or assertiveness, as well
as sensitivity to the point of view of others.
- Performs a wide range of tasks as dictated by variable demands
and changing conditions.
- Free to plan work assignments and schedule to meet long-term
goals and objectives.
- Performs a wide range of complex tasks with little
predictability as to their occurrence
- Relates sensitive information and work with diverse groups to
obtain consensus on complex issues.
- Must independently apply abstract principles to solve complex
- Must independently manage a large group of performing varied
- Must write letters to explain complex issues. Persuade/explain
complex issues in person or by phone. POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS
OF WORKThis is a full-time non-exempt position. Forty or more (40+)
hours within a workweek. TRAVELNo travel is expected for this
position. REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience processing payroll reports (weekly,
monthly, quarterly and annually) with ADP WorkForce Now.
- 2+ years of experience as a HR Clerk or HR Assistant
- Some College Education, the ability to speak, read and writes
- Must have excellent teamwork, multitasking and problem-solving
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite: Intermediate level
Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. PREFERRED EDUCATION AND
- Human Resources Certificate or Payroll Certificate in the state
- Associates or bachelors degree in related field.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
NEXT HIGHER POSITIONPayroll Specialist or HR Specialist AAP/EEO
STATEMENTJohanson Technology Inc., and Johanson Dielectrics Inc.
provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless
of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that
applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment
without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of
any type will not be tolerated. Other DutiesPlease note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job.by Jobble
Keywords: Johanson Technology Inc., Camarillo , Payroll/HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!