Recruitment & Employment Coordinator
Posted on: November 16, 2021
OVERVIEWThe Recruitment & Employment Coordinator will be
responsible for coordinating our agency's employment and
recruitment needs. Coordinates with department leadership teams,
conducting initial interview and setting up candidate/department
interviews, managing databases, screening candidates, and managing
job posting advertisements and monitoring data/systems tracking
recruitment to hire. Create recruiting opportunities and
successfully monitor hiring needs and trends.DUTIES -Essential
responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to the
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
recruitment process. Responsible for reducing recruitment delays
through proactive, rapid, and efficient coordination.
- Collaborates with department directors and managers to identify
and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring
- Consults with managers and directors on personnel requisition
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, agency
standards, and the needs of the agency.
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes. Screens
resumes and selects qualified candidates. Conducts initial
- Schedules 2nd interviews with departments; assists with
preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection
materials. Assists with the interviewing process, attending and
conducting interviews with managers and directors as needed.
Maintain documentation and applicant records.
- Collaborates with the manager, director, and HR department
during the contingent offer process, reviewing proper completion of
paperwork required, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Assist with completing reference checks for candidates during
the background check process.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and agency policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting
sessions as needed.
- Create, monitor, and report applicant tracking from receipt to
employment process. Manage and maintain candidate information and
- Assist HR Department as needed and cross-train with the HR
Team. Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have recruiting experience. Human resources experience
- Computer literate, advanced Microsoft Office, Word, Excel,
Payroll/HR software experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse population in all levels of
- Must be able to create solutions with minimum supervision.
- Able to handle sensitive information and maintain
confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to organize and multi-task.
- Successful background and criminal clearance required and
maintained, including but not limited to California Department of
Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Child Abuse
Index, and Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Proof of a valid California's driver's license, reliable
transportation, proof of auto insurance (listed as covered), pass
and maintain driving approval as required by our insurer.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.We are an equal opportunity
employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment,
hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to
race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all
qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a
manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of
Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Camarillo , Recruitment & Employment Coordinator, Human Resources , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!