Career Opportunities: Assistant Store Manager - HomeGoods - Camarillo, CA
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Career Opportunities: Assistant Store Manager - HomeGoods -
browser. Turn it on to take full advantage of this site, then
refresh the page.Loading...Skip to Main ContentCareer
Opportunities: Assistant Store Manager - HomeGoods - Camarillo, CA
(2045989)Requisition ID 2045989 - Posted - HomeGoods - Retail
Management - Regular - United States - CA Job Description Print
Preview Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Style is
never in short supply at our more than 500 HomeGoods stores and we
are constantly on a mission to provide the little surprises and
extra touches that make a house feel like home. Same with working
here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging.
Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.Posting
Notes: HomeGoods Store 1038 -- 333 W Ventura Blvd -- Camarillo --
CA -- 93010We care about our culture, but we also prioritize your
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career Development Opportunity
- TAAP TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Work-life balance
- Associate SafetyBenefit programs and eligibility terms vary
across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn
more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.The
Opportunity:Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
- Work with a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising,
Operations, Customer Service, and Human Resources within a
high-volume store location.
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
- Coordinate and supervise loss prevention and operational
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
- Hire, train, supervise and mentor a team of Associates.
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front
end and cash office.
- Improve store layout and efficiency.Who We Are Looking For:You.
- Two (2) years of retail leadership experience as an Assistant
or Store Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong communication, and follow
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and empower a large
- Previous store volume responsibility of $5 million or more.At
HomeGoods, we embrace the unknown - with new products, new
challenges and new ways to make a house a home. Our products add
little, special touches to customers' lives and our people do the
same for each other. Everyone supports each other to Discover
Different - here and throughout the entire TJX family, which
includes TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Sierra, and Homesense.Discover
Different means we embrace each others differences and unique
perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression,
marital or military status. We also provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.Posting Notes: HomeGoods Store 1038 -- 333 W
Ventura Blvd -- Camarillo -- CA -- 93010
Keywords: TJX, Camarillo , Career Opportunities: Assistant Store Manager - HomeGoods - Camarillo, CA, Hospitality & Tourism , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!