Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job Descriptions:Employee Type: TemporaryCarters, Inc. is the
largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively
for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carters and
OshKosh Bgosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the
marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores,
national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and
internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000
Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com,
www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Companys Child
of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is
available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on
Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand
for families with young children. Carters is headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at
www.carters.com.Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes
Carter'sShop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at
Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler
clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.POSITION
PURPOSEThe Seasonal Sales Associate is responsible for interacting
with customers and employees to create a positive store
environment. The SA maximizes sales by ensuring a neat, clean, and
organized store. Responsible for the execution of operational
activities and protecting Company assets through exceptional
customer service. The SA is responsible for providing information
regarding product benefits and ensuring that customers are
satisfied with their experience.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES MOST IMPORTANT)Customer Focus:
- Confidently and proactively helps resolve issues for customers
and can balance a number of customers in a busy retail
- Meets customers needs by assisting with locating merchandise,
informing customers of promotions and revisiting frequently to
ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Expedites point of sale transactions at the time of the
- Completes floor replenishment and shipment as needed to ensure
customer satisfaction and size availability.Brand Execution:
- Ensures store visual standards are set to company
- Executes replenishment process, recovers, and cleans the sales
floor to company standard.
- Completes merchandise floor sets according to visual standards
- Maintains solid product knowledge and merchandise
- Articulates current promotional events and the brand loyalty
program with the customer.Drive Growth:
- Minimizes store loss by providing exceptional customer
- Maintains housekeeping standards to ensure a positive
experience for customers and team.
- Meets or exceeds company productivity standards for all
- Achieves daily goals as established by management.Team
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative working relationship
with all members of the team.
- Adapts performing assignments as requested.
- Supports management direction of store.
- Supports, trains, and coaches others to success.
- Adheres to all company policies and safety procedures as
directed by the company.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include
days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Any availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager
and will be approved based on business needs.
- Scheduled working shifts from 3-8 hours in length. _State of NY
minimum shift is 4 hours._
- Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.
- Note: Carters will regularly assess the business needs to
determine if any changes to this assignment are warranted. Since
this is a temporary assignment, I understand that at any point in
time my assignment may end, with or without notice.NOTE: This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties
described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of
management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that
are not listed in the job description.Carters is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.Required
Experience:Keyword:From: Carter's Retail
Keywords: Carter's/OshKosh, Camarillo , Seasonal Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!