Posted on: May 12, 2022
Customer service plays an important role in creating world-class
customer experiences. As the main point of contact, customer
service representatives act on behalf of the company, answering
questions, providing product or service information, and handling
any complaints or positive feedback. These individuals may deal
with customers face to face, by phone, or through electronic
communication, but in all cases they serve as the voice of the
company. As such, it's important to be personable, professional,
and helpful when working in this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or
in person to provide support and information on products or
2. Run required reports to manage accounts
3. Ensure product/parts are received correctly
4. Communication point between operations and customer
5. Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or
6. Fields customer questions and concerns; when the issue is beyond
the representatives knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist
or other appropriate staff.
7. Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customer
problems and concerns.
8. Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions
with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
9. Meet customer service department sales targets, generating sales
leads when opportunities arise
10. Performs other related duties as assigned
Some Customer Service experience preferred.
Knowledgable in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and able
to competently use a computer
Successful experience in a corporate environment
Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear
Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate
Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
Able to work individually and as a team
Keywords: DEX, Camarillo , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!