Company: Camarillo Dental Group and Orthodontics
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description:Now is the time to join Camarillo Dental Group and
Orthodontics. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from
our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your
career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply
today!Overview:As a General Dentist at a PDS-supported practice,
you will have the unique opportunity to provide quality care using
the latest proven technology. You will be able to grow your career
while doing the dentistry that you diagnose in a patient-centric
- Mentorship from an owner dentist and peer associate
- Industry-leading continuing education with over 600 hours of
- Collaboration with in-house specialists
- Fully digitized practices equipped with the latest proven
- Option for future practice ownershipBenefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Malpractice InsurancePacific Dental Services - (PDS -) is the
country's leading dental support organization, empowering dentists
to focus on clinical excellence and comprehensive patient care.
Being backed by the country's leading dental support organization
allows you to focus on providing patient-centric and clinically
excellent care.The average full-time PDS --supported Dentist earns
$160,000 - $390,000.
Pacific Dental Services - is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create
healthier and happier team members.
Keywords: Camarillo Dental Group and Orthodontics, Camarillo , General Dentist, Healthcare , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!