Nurse Supervisor - Home Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Home Health opening in Pasadena, California. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Nurse Supervisor - Home Health
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
Under the supervision of the Home Health Manager, the Home Health
Supervisor will administer, direct and coordinate most
administrative and operational activities of the Home Health
Agency. Assign cases and coordinates with Primary Care Physicians
and participants. Contributes to the development of processes and
procedures with the Home Health Department. The Home Health
Supervisor is a member of the WelbeHealth leadership team and
facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth and with
external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team
culture and mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Home Health Manager to maintain compliance with CMS
- requirements as well as assist with homebound participant needs
according to the plan of care
- Responsible for supervising a high -performance home health
- workflows and policies are followed at all times.
- Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information
related to case, including
- disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assigns
appropriate clinicians to case.
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services
provided by clinicians,
- conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions,
instructs and guides
- clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery
of quality home care
- services, and is available at all times during operating hours
to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient's clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures
and clinical course.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term
therapeutic goals, in setting
- priorities, and in developing plan of care.
- Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to
facilitate coordination of care.
- Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and
- Clinical Director / Home Health Manager and appropriate
- Assists Clinical Director / Home Health Manager in the
planning, implementation and
- evaluation of Inservice and continuing education
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and
evaluation of policies and
- procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the
Clinical Director / Home Health Manager.
- Oversee the effectiveness of Home Health nursing assessments,
Home Health care conference, and IDT
- Oversee the quality of care provided to participants in their
- Work with providers, care coordinators and other members of the
IDT to supervise smooth care transitions between settings
(hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.) and deliver
high quality end-of-life care.
- Plan, organize, direct and evaluate operations to ensure the
provision of adequate and appropriate care
- Establish and maintain effective channels of communication with
the Home Health Team.
- Direct and monitor organizational Quality Assurance and
- Use WelbeHealth's policies and procedures to guide their
activities regarding assessments, documentation, and communication
of findings with the Primary Care
- Physician, home health team and others.
- Organize assessment tools and the plan of care as the framework
to guide the assessment process, as well as to assist with
decision-making during home visits.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising,
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule
that may include evening nights, weekends
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and info about the participants
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality
- Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Potential Hybrid schedule opportunity
- Equity Participation Grant
- 401 (K) + 3% Match
- Medical, dental, and vision, life and Long-term disability
- 12 Holidays, 10 sick days per year, 17 days paid time off per
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Licensed RN required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred: an additional (4) years' of
experience may be substituted in lieu of
- Valid State Driver's License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of (2) years' supervisory experience with demonstrated
ability to mentor and develop
- team members in a Home Health or home care setting
- Minimum of (2) years' nursing experience in a clinical setting
with a frail or elderly
- population, home health agency experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment
- and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Excellent clinical, leadership, organizational and
communication skills in settings with
- seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
in settings with seniors,
- their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging
reports and data to
- prioritize and manage people and projects.
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to
innovatively engage, support and
- remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently
meet established goals.
- Ability to work independently in participants' homes, without
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: WelbeHealth, Camarillo , Nurse Supervisor - Home Health, Healthcare , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!