REGISTERED NURSE - CN II
Company: St Johns Hospital Camarillo
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health
Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites
across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and
virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out
of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never
before. Our communities need caring and our families need
protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed
to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor
and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both
inside our hospitals and out in the community.
In keeping with Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Nurse II
is an experienced Practitioner who demonstrates in-depth knowledge
of nursing, patient care, and the ability to practice
independently. The Clinical Nurse II also serves as a resource
person as a well preceptro. Under minimal supervision, the Clinical
Nurse II identifies and implements nursing interventions for a
given patient population.
This position is represented by SEIU, Local 121RN, and is covered
by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining
- Six months (6) current medical/surgical nursing in an acute
care setting or specialty area experience.
- Current California Registered Nurse license. (LIC RN)
- Current CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)Preferred Requirements:
- Other certification specified by area of practiceSpecial
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of
patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient intermediate nursing skills and
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward
- Demonstrates ability to assume a leadership role for
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care
tasks, duties, etc. to other people.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in unit
leadership teams, task forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills,
and objective active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Acts as a role model for CN I's.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
others across all departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and
through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions,
conflict management problem-solving skills.
Keywords: St Johns Hospital Camarillo, Camarillo , REGISTERED NURSE - CN II, Healthcare , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!