Laboratory Associate I - Solutions
Company: Hygiena LLC
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionHygiena provides rapid microbiology diagnostic
tests and solutions for mission-critical, time-sensitive processes
around the world. Hygiena's proprietary diagnostic technologies
enable customers to; prevent illness and save lives, comply with
regulations, protect products and brands, run businesses more
effectively. Solutions are sold in a wide range of industries
globally, but the core focus is food safety. Headquartered in
Camarillo, California and with offices around the world, we are
actively looking for talented individuals to help grow the
business! At Hygiena we believe:
- In providing the highest quality products & service
- Being a leader in innovation
- Having a compelling desire to improve and win in the
- In contributing positively not only in the workplace, but in
our community and environment!With rapid growth comes opportunity.
We are looking for a Laboratory Associate 1 for our Solutions team
to join our team in Camarillo! The Laboratory Associate – Solutions
position is responsible for reagent solution manufacturing,
in-process testing, reagent sample collection for in-process
testing, product issue investigation, assisting other departments
upon request and collaborating with Research and Development
(R&D) and Production to ensure all products meet product
specifications. This is a full-time, non-exempt/hourly,
temporary-to-hire position. Responsibilities:
- Assist Engineering, Quality and Production during filling
process as required. Prepare and deliver reagent solutions to
filling rooms in the morning and throughout the day as needed
- Prepare and protect reagent Solutions as required to ensure
product integrity and quality from start to finish of the
manufacturing process including filling process.
- Continually checks chemical availability ahead of scheduled
manufacturing including availability of other supplies and
- Prepare and coordinate the preparation and handling of special
equipment required for special medias.
- Maintain all documentation in order, ensures written
information is legible and recorded as part of the manufacturing
process as required and required forms are completed as part of the
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment in the working
Laboratory and other work areas required for product manufacturing,
including the sterilization and cleaning of all equipment.
- Perform pre-inspection of equipment to ensure equipment is
properly clean and has been sterilized, correctly by careful review
of sterilization print out.
- Maintain required equipment in good working order and verifies
equipment is calibrated. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry,
Chemistry or related field, or equivalent education and work
experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment,
- Recent graduate and/or a minimum of 0-2 years of experience
working in a laboratory or manufacturing environment required that
includes the following: knowledge of cGMP; aseptic technique
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgement.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to adapt and adjust to a constant changing
environment. Why you'll want to join our team:Teamwork as a core
value.At Hygiena, our emphasis on teamwork and cross-functional
communication enables us to build stronger bonds within our
business. Be a part of something big.Hygiena plays a critical role
in helping to prevent global health crisis such as foodborne
illness, healthcare-associated infections, and other outbreaks.
Giving back to our communities.Hygiena believes in giving back by
supporting local organizations committed to improving the lives of
children and youth in our communities. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Hygiena LLC, Camarillo , Laboratory Associate I - Solutions, Healthcare , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!