Company: Camarillo Dental Group and Orthodontics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:Now is the time to join Camarillo Dental Group and
Orthodontics. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from
our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your
career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply
today!Overview:We are happy to share an exciting opportunity for an
At this Pacific Dental Services - supported practice, you will
receive invaluable mentorship while building your skills and
kicking off your career. Our Owner Docs take pride in identifying,
mentoring, and developing dentists that fit the culture of the
practice and our business approach (or the PDS - approach).
You will be given a unique opportunity to provide quality care for
patients and to grow your career while receiving
shoulder-to-shoulder coaching from an established owner dentist
using the latest proven technology.
As an Associate Dentist, you'll enjoy:
- Mentorship from an owner dentist and peer associate
- Industry-leading continuing education with over 600 hours of
- Collaboration with in-house specialists
- Fully digitized practices equipped with the latest proven
- Option for true practice ownershipBenefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Malpractice Insurance
The average full-time PDS --supported Dentist earns $160,000 -
Pacific Dental Services - is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create
healthier and happier team members.
Keywords: Camarillo Dental Group and Orthodontics, Camarillo , Associate Dentist, Healthcare , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!