Registered Dental Hygienist
Company: Camarillo Dental Group and Orthodontics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description:Now is the time to join Camarillo Dental Group and
Orthodontics. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from
our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your
career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience-- by
striving to keep your patients focused on optimal treatment while
attending to their individual concerns and promoting the good
qualities of your doctor
- Remove deposits and strains from teeth by scaling and root
- Select and use appropriate fluoride treatments and polish tooth
- Assist in the prevention and control of dental caries (decay)
and gum disease.
- Obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient
(review patient health history and care slips). Ensure that the
health history is updated for all returning patients
- Educate patients regarding the importance of oral hygiene, as
well as instruction and demonstration of effective oral hygiene
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other
regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL,
HR policies and practices)Qualifications
- Degree or certification for Hygiene from an accredited college
or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and
experience sufficient to meet state licensure requirements.
Commitment to continuing education for hygiene and dentistry
- Valid and current Registered Dental Hygienist license in
accordance with applicable state licensure requirements
- Advanced degree (e.g., Masters) for Hygiene from an accredited
college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education
and experience preferredBenefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- 401KPacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create
healthier and happier team members.
Keywords: Camarillo Dental Group and Orthodontics, Camarillo , Registered Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!