Healthcare Program Manager
Company: Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Under the general supervision of the Chief Business Development
Officer, the Program Manager is responsible for the overall
direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and
completion of varying Business Development projects ensuring
consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The
Program Manager will manage multiple projects ensuring key
objectives and project scopes are met. Plans and directs schedules
as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception
through delivery.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBLITIESThe Program
Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects that are
delegated or assigned by the CBDO.
- Manage multiple, ongoing Business Development project
implementations to include the definition of project scope, goals
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plan to include
milestones, tasks, and target/actual dates of completion.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff. Schedule and conduct
project meetings to include logistics, agendas, and meeting
- Plan and schedule project timelines and revise as appropriate
to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Prepare and
submit project status reports to management and all
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Implement project changes and interventions to achieve project
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results.
Facilitate post implementation review meetings.
- Research new programs, standards, regulations and other
- Perform other duties as assigned including participation in all
safety programs which may include assignment to an emergency
- Previous experience in project management with proven ability
to achieve results.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible team player with the ability to work in a changing
- Must be able to set and prioritize goals and objectives;
excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proactively
analyze and resolve problems.
- Must be analytical, strategic and diplomatic.Job Type:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)License/Certification:
- PMP (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc., Camarillo , Healthcare Program Manager, Healthcare , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!