Connectors Product Manager
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Our client is a global manufacturer and distributor of key
products involved in industries from energy to healthcare. Their
international offices are instrumental in their continued growth.
This company is hiring a Connectors Product Manager to drive the
ideation, development, launch, and scaling of the product line.
The Connectors Product Manager will understand the product roadmap,
use cases, customer needs, and overall vision by identifying,
measuring, analyzing, and tracking core product and business
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package,
bonus opportunity, and 401K.
- High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire
professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make
- Financially independent and stable company with zero debt and
20% growth over the last year. Looking to become a $100M company by
- High level of autonomy in this role, with the opportunity to
advocate for employees while making impactful change on a business
- Define product requirements, make implementation trade-offs,
and lead teams to deliver.
- Create, manage, and implement product roadmap, defining new
features and communicating integration requirements.
- Execute GTM campaigns based on competitor analysis and market
pricing to develop an edge among global markets.
- Lead execution of strategic, analytical, and technical
- Collaborate with channel sales team to develop sales strategy
and expand market share.
- Drive adoption and expansion of connector products by
highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant
- Proactively understand customer needs and align product and
industry expertise to drive alignment on decisions that enhance
- Stay up-to-date on competitor pricing and positioning to
influence and adjust connector product strategy as needed.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with connectors.
- Prior experience in a product operation, product management,
consulting, or related discipline required. Background in the
manufacturing industry a plus.
- Experience leading go-to-market strategy, product delivery, and
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, and
program management skills
- Ability to work effectively internally with sales and
operations and externally with suppliers/vendors to meet company
sales and profitability goals
- Technical efficiency in MS Office, ERP, and CRM systems
- Keen business acumen and the ability to accurately forecast and
navigate market challenges.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work
cross-functionally with a variety of departments and position
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Camarillo , Connectors Product Manager, Executive , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!