Flight Desk Manager
Company: Channel Islands Aviation
Posted on: November 15, 2022
About UsChannel Islands Aviation is one of the longest running
affiliates of Cessna Aircraft Company in the country. We became a
Cessna Pilot Center, Cessna Service Center and Single Engine Dealer
in 1976. When Cessna started building single engine piston
airplanes again in 1997, CIA was rebranded as a Cessna Sales Team
Authorized Representative through 2011. To this day, CIA remains an
active Cessna Pilot Center for flight training and Cessna Service
Center for aircraft maintenance. Channel Islands Aviation has
multiple FAA Certificates. We operate an executive charter business
with our Part 135 Charter Certificate through CI Jets. We have a
Part 145 Repair Station for maintenance and a Part 141 Approved
Pilot School. These certificates and approvals make CIA unique as
we are the only business at the Camarillo Airport to enjoy all
these approvals under one roof.
ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive,
enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals for immediate openings as a
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Manager. A passion for
aviation is a must!Duties and Responsibilities include (but not
- Greet crews, passengers and anyone that may use Channel Islands
- Have a good understanding and scope of what services Channel
Islands has to offer along with local amenities such as hotels and
- Directly oversees Customer Service Representatives to ensure
adherence to the uniform policy, professionalism when answering
telephone calls, Unicom transmissions, and radio communications to
Line Personal and other company policies and procedures.
- Engage with customers as much as possible to establish and
maintain new relationships.
- Resolve any crew or customer complaints in a professional
manner. Find a way to creatively problem solve that will help and
benefit the customer and mitigate issues.
- Participate in initial training and recurrent training.
- Manage Customer Service Representative schedules. Make sure the
department is fully staffed at all times. Manage and approve
vacation requests and strictly manage overtime.
- Conduct performance reviews at the 90 day and annual review
- Conduct interviews and set up new hires.
- Occasionally drive passengers and crews to hotels and
- Follow all Airport Authority badging requirements and security
- Maintain stock of amenities while staying within a set
- Shop for amenities when supplies are low.
- Assist General Manager with annual budget and help mitigate
- Assist with processing the nightly closing paperwork and check
- Initiate Emergency Action Plans when needed.
- Help plan special events and come up with creative promotional
- Function as a Customer Service Representative when needed.
Physical Requirements:On a day-to-day basis, the CSM must be able
to stand or sit for 30 minutes or more, reach and grab items,
stoop, kneel, walk distances, climb small ladders, step stools and
be able to balance or reach items on shelves. Must be able to lift
20 pounds or more when needed.
- Must have 5 years or more of Customer Service Management
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills along with exceptional attention to
- Maintain a current valid driver's license.
- Prior Aviation / FBO Experience is a must!
Channel Islands Aviation is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Channel Islands Aviation, Camarillo , Flight Desk Manager, Executive , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!