General Manager 3 - Food
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Unit Description:Building communities by connecting real people
to food, this is what matters to you.
**Relocation Assistance Available**
Sodexo's School Services Division is seeking a General Manager 3-
Food to support food services.
Candidate must be highly organized with exceptional financial
management, communication and technical skills and be able to drive
customer participation. Must be able to build strong relationship
with client, provide creative and innovative food service
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple food
locations in education with Sodexo preferred. This position will
work a full year and a valid driver's license is required.
The successful candidate will:
have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement,
leadership skills, as well as previous management experience and
the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in
safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional
communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory,
ordering, production and management systems.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?We offer Food Service Management positions in a
variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools,
Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living
and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue
your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a
great career in food service management. With benefits including
schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education
opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's
unique in the hospitality industry.
Position Summary:Directs all contract management service operations
at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions.
Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit
personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public
relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the
contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing
team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in
the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Camarillo , General Manager 3 - Food, Executive , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!