Hybridization Mechanical Engineer
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Posted: 11/17/2022 Employment Type: Direct Placement Job Number:
95659 Job Description
Our company is adding a Hybridization Mechanical Engineer to the
team! It is a hands-on position for executing and supporting the
manufacturing activities of infrared and visible focal plane array
(FPA) assemblies. The engineer would provide technical (production
and development) leadership in the FPA fabrication process and
would work regularly alongside the FPA production team in the
cleanroom. The engineer would be responsible for the execution of
flip-chip bonding across all programs at our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines conditions for various processes, including etching,
flip-chip bonding, polishing, and AR coating.
- Reviews components and assembly designs to optimize
- Determines tooling needed for production.
- Determines and tracks the key process controls/measurements
needed to verify success and to meet assembly specifications.
- Prepares and presents workflows, work instructions, and
Manufacturing Readiness review charts.
- Works with cleanroom staff to fabricate prototype parts.
- Trains operators in the use of documentation and tooling.
- Tracks issues as they arise and leads teams to solving
- Oversees inspections, data analysis, and documentation.
- Frequently works with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
for tracking and reporting of data
- Contribute to manufacturing trouble shooting and conduct
failure analysis and identify root causes.
- Manages efforts in the development and execution of a risk
management plan during the design and fabrication of focal plane
Qualifications & Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following qualifications and competencies:
- Knowledge of flip-chip bonding and assembly processes,
including epoxy bonding, polishing, substrate removal and
- Strong background in opto-electronic semiconductor devices or
similar area of knowledge
- Experience in DOE, product and technology development
- Experience in project management, risk assessment/management,
cost account management, cost estimation and engineering planning
is highly desired
- Effective communication (written and verbal) of very complex
ideas and the ability to communicate at any level of audience
- Strong technical writing and communication skills are required
to complete whitepapers, proposals, technical reports and support
- Advanced computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
(Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Displays exemplary ethics and business conduct and performs
work cognizant of safe work practices
Education and/or Experience
- Master's Degree with five (5) years of experience; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access
restrictions, successful applicants must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Quality Inspector
- Cyber Forensics Specialist
Port Hueneme, CA
- Data Entry - Oracle
OXNARD, CA Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Camarillo , Hybridization Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!