Product Engineer (onsite) (Camarillo, CA)
Company: Zume Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Product Engineer Qualifications:
- Manage new product development work in collaboration with
operations, engineering and sales
- Translate customer requirements into product
- Test products throughout the design process to troubleshoot any
- Sample novel materials and manufacturing processes, to develop
the best solution
- Develop test methods to determine end use
- Deliver product specifications and procedures to the
manufacturing team for production purposes
- Develop quality control criteria and safety guidelines and
ensure that all team members adhere to them
- Prepare testing summary reports and utilize statistical
techniques to analyze data
- Report status and manage project timelines
Product Engineer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Pulp and Paper Engineering, Engineering,
Chemistry or a related field
- Previous experience in product development.
- Industry-specific experience is highly desirable
- Experience with statistical software packages
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent math, creativity, and problem-solving skills
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment at Zume,
Inc. Our vaccine requirements include booster vaccinations, and
future booster vaccinations that become available.
Sponsorship: Not available for this role
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Zume Inc., Camarillo , Product Engineer (onsite) (Camarillo, CA), Engineering , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!