Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Summary:The right candidate can progress from test
engineering to manufacturing engineering, design engineering or
research and development engineering. If you enjoy the opportunity
to work on a variety of cutting edge, highly technical advanced
electronic projects which will never leave you bored, we want to
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair electronic boards and assemblies to the
- Use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and specialized test equipment
to troubleshoot and isolate failures.
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test
- Assist Technicians and other Engineers with diagnosis of
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects across multiple
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with Electronics repair.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- A "third shift" or a PM shift is available for this
Keywords: DEX, Camarillo , Test Engineer, Engineering , Camarillo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!